Thursday, January 20, 2005

Lagu Mocca

sejak beli CD² Mocca, gue suka banget ama dua lagu ini...
asik banget gitu lhoooooo.....

I think I’m In Love

If you got an eerie feeling after hanging up the phone
Sort of happy feeling but you’re not sure what it’s called
If you’re haunted by his face whenever you’re asleep at night
And think you hear his silly voice just calling out your name
Oh, no! I think I’m in love with you…
Oh, no! I’m hoping you’ll want me too
So, please.. don’t let me down!
Just can’t help but talk about him in every conversation
Till your friends are sick and tired of that same old crap
If you start wearing make up when you go to bed
Crying like a baby when you hear a mellow song

I Would Never

Sentimental feeling in my heart
Growing bigger stronger everyday
Every single day and every night
All of them mean more than words can say
Believe me, as I believe in you…
I would never run away from you
I would never ever lie to you
I would never run away from you
I would never ever let you down

Lagu-lagu Mocca dari Album "friends"

No comments: