Thursday, September 22, 2005

......life....

starting a new day with a blue mood is not suggested..
then you will start with blogging...
it's not an effective way to start a working day
hehehehe..

got a new lesson of life today.. (or an old one?)
never put your hopes and expectations too high or you'll end up with hurt when you can not reach or get it..
actually, this is an old lesson..
I’ve been there several times..
just like a bird..
if you are flying too high, then if you fall, you'll get hurt more..
when i was still in high school.. i got into the final of a dance competition..
and everybody kept telling me, how great I was, and I probably be a winner (although not number one)..
still, my hope was flying higher than it should be…
then… the result was.. I didn’t get any position.. just as finalist..
I still remember the present, cosmetics from one brand
Hehehe.. that was the starting point of my hobby on cosmetics ;))
But then, I felt really, really, really bad..
From that moment on, I promised myself for not letting my hopes go high..
It works. The next dance competition, I had no expectation to become one of the winner..
But then, I became the “juara harapan 1”.. beyond my expectation.. considering that I only prepared the dance just one month for the competition!

Well anyway,
Every time I got hurt because my expectation or hopes or wishes can not be fulfilled..
I just remember my old days.. from the high school, and kept reminding myself of that lesson of life…
Never have too much expectation in your life
Just do it..
Days by days..
and you will not get hurt...

No comments: